Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Our ePayment system is currently unavailable. You will not be able to complete your transaction. Sorry for any inconvenience.
2. Present to the court proof of financial responsibility (vehicle liabilityinsurance);
3. Present to the court a certified copy of my driving record from the Department of Public Safety;
4. Take a driver safety course approved by the Texas Education Agency or, if operating a motorcycle, a motorcycle operator's training approved by the DPS;
5. Present to the court a uniform certificate of driver safety course completion from a Texas Education Agency approved course (or from a DPSapproved motorcycle course);
6. Pay court costs and a non-refundable administrative fee of $10.00 fee to the court.
2. If I fail to present to this court proof of completion of the driver safety course within 90 days, the court will require my appearance at ashow cause hearing;
3. If I fail to appear at the show cause hearing, the court will impose the fine and may issue a capias pro-fine warrant for my arrest.
4. I do not hold a comercial drivers license.
____________________________________________Notary Public In and For The State of Texas