The City of Watauga provides indoor and outdoor facilities available for events, parties, reunions and entertainment. All activities will be scheduled through the Parks and Community Services Department on a first-come, first-served basis.
The City of Watauga reserves the right to refuse use of these facilities to any organization or individual. Membership to the Hector F. Garcia Community Center is not required for the renting of parks and recreational facilities.
Hector F. Garcia Community Center
Location: 7901 Indian Springs Road
|Facilities||Approx. Room Capacity||Resident Rental Rates||Non Resident Rental Rates|
|Multi-Purpose Room A||25||$20 per hour||$40 per hour|
|Multi-Purpose Room B||28||$20 per hour||$40 per hour|
|Multi-Purpose Room C||49||$40 per hour||$60 per hour|
|Multi-Purpose Room E||74||$40 per hour||$60 per hour|
|Active Adult Center||100||$60 per hour||$80 per hour|
|Gymnasium (half court)||214||$25 per hour||$50 per hour|
|Gymnasium (full court)||482||$50 per hour||$75 per hour|
- One hour minimum rental.
- Rental must be done at the Community Center.
- Rental fee is due at the time of reservation.
- All rentals are dependent upon availability.
- Rental fee includes the use of tables of chairs - dependent upon room capacity and availability.
- The rates of each facility are increased by $40 per hour for rental times outside of operating hours.
- Cancellations less than two (2) weeks prior to the reservation date will cause forfeiture of the rental fee.
- Chairs and Tables