NEW PERMIT PROCEDURES COVID-19
Due to COVID – 19, new permitting procedures have been implemented for the well-being and safety of our customers, employees and community.
Please adhere to the following:
1. No more than two customers in office at a time. All others shall have to wait outside the building and maintain 6’ social distancing. Only one person per customer so we may serve two customers at the same time.
2. Maintain 6’ social distancing. Stand on the blue “X” on floor.
3. Facemask shall be worn by all customers. (No facemask, No service).
4. Use hand sanitizer upon entering facility.
5. Credit Card & Check payments only (NO CASH)
If you think you need a permit, contact the Public Works Department for additional information and specifications at 817.514.5806. Permits are needed prior to starting work or having a garage sale. If you are a homeowner and you use a contractor to do electrical, mechanical, structural, or plumbing work, be aware that the contractor should have a permit with the City of Watauga.
For more information on acquiring permits from the Public Works Department, please refer to the documents below. Permits can be acquired at the Public Works Department located at 7800 Virgil Anthony Sr. Boulevard inside the Water Tower.
How to Get A(n)
- Accessory Building Permit
- Building Permit
- Certificate of Occupancy Permit
- Electrical Permit
- Fencing Permit
- Garage Sale Permit
- Lawn Sprinkler Permit
- Mechanical Permit
- Plumbing Permit
- Portable Sign Permit
- Sign Permit
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Contractor Registration and/or Renewal
- On-line Submittal for Permit Applications
- Check Status of Pending Permits
- Permit Applications to Print, Download, and Return
- Inspection Requests