Payment Center

Pay Your Water Bill
Water Bill

Water Bill

Customers are now able to view past water consumption levels and perform service requests including re-reads of meters. City of Watauga utility billing includes water consumption, sewer services, trash collection services, and an optional library donation. Payments made on-line currently can only be made with Visa or Master Card. Do not pay on-line if your water is disconnected or is subject to disconnection!
Pay Your
Court Citation

Court Tickets

  • Your use of this service to pay a fine, in accordance with Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Art. 27.14(c), constitutes a finding of guilty in open court as though a plea of no contest had been entered by the defendant and constitutes a waiver of a jury trial in writing. If you chose to plead not guilty, you must appear in person at the Municipal Court Office on or before your court date.
  • Your use of this service to pay a fine may result in a conviction being reported to the appropriate State agencies as required by law.
  • The City of Watauga makes no guarantees, promises, or warranties regarding the accuracy of the information provided at this site.
  • There is no guarantee that this on-line payment service will show all of your unpaid citations.
  • On-line payments made after 8 a.m. will be posted the following business day. If you are disconnected, experience problems during your transaction, or would like to confirm payment, please contact the Watauga Municipal Court at 817.514.5715 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
 Pay Your
Red Light Ticket

Red Light Camera Tickets

Use this web-site to pay, view or find out how to dispute a Notice of Violation for running a Red Light.  This site accepts Visa, Master Card and/or Discover.  All you need is your notice/citation number and PIN that appears in the top right corner of your Notice of Violation
Pay Your
Library Fine

Library Fines


You can pay your Library Fines on-line from your account in the My Account section of the Library on-line portal.  You will need your Library bar code and a password, or you can create your own user account.
 Public Works

Code, Permits 
and Public Works

Public Works Action Center

Annual permits, Contractor Registration, Permits and Inspections can all be renewed and paid for using the MyGov portal.