Alcoholic Beverage Licenses


Applications for Alcoholic Beverage Licenses are obtained through the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC). The State issues a license for various permits allowed in the city. The City of Watauga issues permits in accordance with the Code of Ordinances, Chapter 4- Alcoholic Beverages.

For an application with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission, call the local TABC office at 817.652.5912.  

In order to acquire an Alcohol Permit with the City please see the Alcohol Permit Packet for filing instructions and information.

If you have additional questions please contact the City Secretary's Office for more information.

Alcohol Permit Packet