We're here to help! By phone or in-person, the Watauga Public Library's Reference Librarians provide assistance during all hours the Library is open. We can provide the answers to questions on a wide range of topics, and if we can't find the answer, we'll refer you to other possible sources of information or assistance.
Use this form to submit a question to the Reference staff. Library staff will make every attempt to answer your question within two days of receipt, Monday through Friday. Mobile Print Service ends 30 minutes before closing. If you need faster service, please call our Reference Desk at 817.514.5865.
Your Reference Librarian is ready to help you:
- Locate books, movies, music, and magazines here or at another library.
- Locate information online, in books, periodicals, or databases.
- Sign up or RSVP for Library programs and classes
- Utilize the catalog to search for materials.
- Acquire information about local organizations and community resources.
- Take advantage of all the great resources at your disposal, such as our online language-learning database and online tutoring.
- Sign-in to use the computers and help you search the Internet or use other computer applications.
- Mobile Print Service - Print from your home computer or a device to be picked up at the Library! Click on Mobile Print Services for directions.
- Suggest good books.
- And much more!
What we can't do:
- Conduct extensive research for patrons.
- Conduct extensive family research.
- Provide advice on medical, tax, or legal matters.
- Write resumes or cover letters (although we will gladly assist in helping you get started).