We do not accept unsolicited recommendations for additional links to our website.
Websites of Interest
- 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy - 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy is a national volunteer effort of the nation's Certified Public Accountants to help Americans understand their personal finances and develop money management skills.
- America Saves - America Saves is a national campaign involving more than 1,000 non-profit, government, and corporate groups that encourages individuals and families to save money and build personal wealth.
- Annual Credit Reports - Free site to get your credit report. Managed by the big 3: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
- Ballpark E$timate - The Ballpark E$timate is an easy-to-use, interactive tool that helps you quickly identify approximately how much you need to save to fund a comfortable retirement.
- Best Buy Drugs - Consumer Reports Best Buy Drugs project is to provide consumers and their doctors with information to help guide perscription drug choices - based on effectiveness, a drug's track record, safety and price.
- Better Business Bureau - For consumer and business reviews, reports, ratings, complaints, etc.
- Consumer Price Index - Monthly data on changes in the prices paid by urban consumers for a representative basket of goods and services.
- Consumer Protection - Texas Attorney General Consumer complaints filed with this agency may form the basis for an investigation into a company's business practices.
- Consumer Reports Advocacy - An independent, nonprofit member organization that works side by side with consumers for truth, transparency, and fairness in the marketplace.
- Economic Census - Business data you can use. Detailed national, state and local industry data.
- Estimation Calculator
- FDIC Consumer Protection - Financial literacy resources to educate and protect consumers.
- Federal Trade Commission: Consumer Information
- Financial Calculators - Financial calculators for mortgages, car loans, student loans and more.
- Investor Tools and Calculators - FINRA
- Recalls.gov - Covering motor vehicles, boats, food, medicine, cosmetics, environmental products and consumer products.
- SaferProducts.gov - Research the safety of consumer products or report unsafe products you have encountered.
- Savings Calculator FINRA
- Smart About Money
- U.S. Government Bookstore - Free Federal publications on a variety of subjects.
- What is a Dollar Worth? - See how far your dollar goes today, compared with previous years.