We do not accept unsolicited recommendations for additional links to our website.
Websites of Interest
- Big Charts - BigCharts is the world's most comprehensive and easy-to-use investment research Web sites. It provides access to professional-level research tools such as interactive charts, quotes, industry analysis and intraday stock screeners, as well as market news and commentary.
- Congress and Legislative Information, Federal
- ECorner - Stanford's Entrepreneurship Corner provides a free collection of over 1600 videos and podcasts, featuring lectures by today's entrepreneurial thought leaders.
- Findlaw for Business - FindLaw's Small Business Law section covers everything from obtaining financing and hiring employees, to choosing the right insurance policies and filing taxes. Those who operate small businesses typically wear many different hats, but also must know when and how to seek help from others.
- Governor's Office of Economic Development - The official website of Texas economic development, offering information about site selection, economic development incentives, and business research.
- Market Watch - Excellent investment, savings and personal finance resource. Features calculators for investing, mortgages, career planning, autos and more. Some features require free registration.
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes - The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) is the standard used by Federal statistical agencies in classifying business establishments for the purpose of collecting, analyzing, and publishing statistical data related to the U.S. business economy.
- North Texas Small Business Development Center Network - The NTSBDC promotes small business success by providing management education. They assist small businesses in creating jobs and economic growth by utilizing the elements of quality counseling and training, community involvement and the leveraging of resources.
- SBA Free Online Courses - Small Business Administration free media online courses.
- SCORE - SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentor-ship.
- Small Business Development Center - The SBDC National Information Clearinghouse serving the Small Business Development Center Network and America's small business community.
- Small Business Dictionary
- Switchboard - Find businesses and people with this online phone book.
- Tarrant SBDC - The Tarrant Small Business Development Center (SBDC) provides management consulting, training and technical assistance to entrepreneurs and small business owners in Tarrant County.
- Texas Business Portal - Contains information from multiple government resources related to starting a new business.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office - The USPTO is an agency in the U.S. Department of Commerce that issues patents to inventors and businesses for their inventions, and trademark registration for product and intellectual property identification.
- United States Small Business Administration - Information and services offered by the SBA.
- Wall Street Executive Library
- Women-Owned Small Businesses - The gateway for women-owned businesses selling to the federal government.
- Zip Codes and Extensions