How can I speak to the City Council Members?
You can contact the City Secretary’s Office to request contact from the City Council. If you would like to address the City Council during a City Council Meeting, you must submit a Request to Speak Form to the City Secretary prior to or at the City Council Meeting. You may speak during the Citizen's Open Forum at the next Council Meeting. Speakers are limited to three (3) minutes.

City Council Members - Contact Information

Show All Answers

1. May I get copies of a Birth and/or Death Certificate at City Hall?
2. How do I get registered to vote?
3. I have moved. How do I change my voter's registration?
4. How can I speak to the City Council Members?
5. How can I file a liability claim?
6. How can I get an item on the City Council agenda?
7. Where can I get information about city elections?