How can I get a copy of an accident report?

Contact the Records Division of the Watauga Police Department at 817.514.5870, located at 7101 Whitley Rd., Watauga, Texas 76148 or the Texas Department of Transportation at the link below.

Show All Answers

1. Is it legal for a person to go through the trash receptacles of others?
2. Can I operate my ATV or electric bicycle on the sidewalk?
3. How do I know which side of the street to park on?
4. How can I get a copy of an accident report?
5. What is the City’s police recruitment procedure?
6. What are the legal parking distances from crosswalks, driveways, fire hydrants and other vehicles?
7. Does a crosswalk have to be marked?
8. What can I do if my vehicle breaks down on the street and is unable to be moved?
9. Can I park on my own lawn?
10. Where can I find the concealed and open carry laws and signs to post at my establishment?
11. I have a neighbor who is regularly causing a considerable amount of noise. What can I do?