How do I contest my citation?

If you believe you are not guilty or that your citation was given in error, you may contest your citation. You will need to request a court date either in person at the court window or by submitting the online court hearing request form.

Show All Answers

1. When is my court date?
2. Can I request to take a driver safety course?
3. Am I eligible for Deferred Disposition?
4. Can minors appear in court without a parent?
5. What would happen if I failed to appear on my court date?
6. What is the Dress Code?
7. What if I can't pay for my citation?
8. Can I get my ticket dismissed?
9. How do I contest my citation?
10. How do I turn in my driver safety course documents?