Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
2. Present to the court proof of financial responsibility (vehicle liabilityinsurance);
3. Present to the court a certified copy of my driving record from the Department of Public Safety;
4. Take a driver safety course approved by the Texas Education Agency or, if operating a motorcycle, a motorcycle operator's training approved by the DPS;
5. Present to the court a uniform certificate of driver safety course completion from a Texas Education Agency approved course (or from a DPSapproved motorcycle course);
6. Pay court costs and a non-refundable administrative fee of $10.00 fee to the court.
2. If I fail to present to this court proof of completion of the driver safety course within 90 days, the court will require my appearance at ashow cause hearing;
3. If I fail to appear at the show cause hearing, the court will impose the fine and may issue a capias pro-fine warrant for my arrest.
4. I do not hold a comercial drivers license.
____________________________________________Notary Public In and For The State of Texas
* indicates a required field